Friday, January 1, 2010

Today's Report

After mulling over it for a week, we pooled gift cards and Christmas money to purchase a Wii today. In all honesty, I have a self-esteem issue and working out in my home versus a gym was a big attraction. We have sat and been "inspired" by the Biggest Loser for several seasons, so we also bought the Wii game for this.

Amie:
40 minute work out with Bob Harper (The Biggest Loser) on Wii, ate small portions at meals and had two light snacks, drank four glasses of water (I never drank water before)

Thomas: 60 minutes on Wii sports, ate small portions and two light snacks, one glass of water, feels like he is going through withdrawals from caffeine.

I wish I had appreciated doing jumping jacks in high school p.e. more. They are much harder to do now. I had to ask Thomas, "Am I shaking the house?"

No comments:

Post a Comment