Monday, January 4, 2010

Strange Looks

So I got a few strange looks tonight walking with my hood up and bundled in my layers for my frigid walk tonight. I guess I looked a bit like a criminal walking around. A few people stood in their doorways and just stared at me as I walked by. I just waved and kept going!

Today was the first test of getting the exercise in after a full work day. I did drink a lot of water at work-- I would usually have a diet soda to sip on while working on the computer. Dinner was delicious tonight with chicken tacos. I seasoned the chicken with cajun seasoning and garlic powder vs. taco seasoning and it is great. A bit of cheese and salsa, and we had easy tacos. We didn't get around to preparing our meals yesterday, so hopefully we keep up with the cooking with some easy meals.

Amie: 2 light meals, 1 heavy meal, two light snacks, 4 glasses of water, 40 minute walk

Thomas: 2 light meals, 1 medium meal, two light snacks, 3 glasses of water, 40 minute walk

No comments:

Post a Comment