Thursday, January 7, 2010

Props to my hubby


I give props to Tom for doing really good when he was taken out for lunch today at work. He ordered a healthy meal, didn't eat any bread, and drank water! Woo hoo!

After tonight's 36 minute workout with Bob I actually feel really good. I felt the burn, but I am not exhausted afterwards.

Amie: 2 medium meals, 1 light meal, 1 snack, 5 glasses of water, 36 full body workout with Bob on Wii

Thomas: 2 medium meals, 1 large meal, no snacks, 3 glasses of water, 29 full body workout on Wii

I actually worked out without shoes tonight. My arches kill me when I wear my tennis shoes and work out. Any suggestions as to why this might be happening?

1 comment:

  1. I know this will sound strange but if you are double knotting your shoes try single knotting--if you tie them too tight it can cause foot pain, but if you single knot the laces can work themselves loose more easily while you work out.

    ReplyDelete