Thursday, January 14, 2010

Loop-de-loop


The frigid weather has taken a bit of a break and we took advantage of it. We headed outside tonight for our exercise. It was nice to be outside and not cooped up in the house. Our subdivision is in a loop and I improved my timing by 2 minutes a loop. Yes! That felt good.

Last night I cooked fish fillets for the first time (the non-breaded kind). I really like it, but Thomas didn't. I baked it in the oven brushed with olive oil and sprinkled with some Mrs. Dash. If you have any suggestions on how to make it so my hubby might like it, please let me know!

Tonight the menu was turkey burgers. Thanks to my friend Maggie (and I think her mom or new mom), we had a delicious recipe and Brooklyn even ate some!

On another note, we are starting to see the benefits of our exercise. We have more energy during the day since the we've been more active.

The weather is supposed to be in the 50s this weekend, so hopefully we get out to a park for a family stroll.

2 comments:

  1. Old Bay is my favorite fish seasoning, and it always comes out more juicy and tender on the grill than in the oven for me!

    ReplyDelete