Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A good feeling...


No post this past weekend because we didn't have much to say. Unfortunately it was a down week as I gained a pound and Tom lost just 1/2 pound. We're not going to let it get us down though! I've already lost the pound I gained, so here's looking to the rest of the week.

Today I had a good feeling--sitting in the theatre seats at school have always been uncomfortable, but today as I sat down, I had a bit of room and sat more comfortably! Another good feeling has been the fact that we have had a hard time keeping our pants on, literally. This weekend as we were walking, I felt like my pants were falling down! Tom bought a pair of jeans in a smaller size and the were a perfect fit.

We're hoping for more of those good feelings!

No comments:

Post a Comment