Sunday, August 15, 2010

Thank you Mrs. Crocker




My achievement for this week was cooking my first whole chicken! I wasn't sure that I could do it, but yes I could with the help of Mrs. Betty Crocker. I never knew it could be so easy!


I am excited for the start of a new school year--all the celebrations, new projects, and being a part of bringing more great girls to a fabulous school!


Another accomplishment this week that may not sound huge to the average person, but I went shopping with people other than my husband or family member. I cannot remember the last time I felt confident and unashamed enough to allow myself to be around others when I am shopping. It was fun, but I also had to remind myself to not get frustrated because I still have a ways to go, but I will never be skinny. I ended the day feeling good which hasn't been the case after a shopping trip for a very long time.



No comments:

Post a Comment