Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer has begun


I've been busy with my to do list for the month and realized I hadn't written an update in a couple of weeks. It's going to be a busy month, but we are excited to see family and friends over the next few weeks! One project I am working on is a recipe book of my own! I collect recipes from various Web sites (eatbetteramerica and Mrs. Dash are my faves), but need one place to put them all so I don't have to keep searching for them. If you have a recipe I can add to my book, please send it to me! We need to energize our menu so that we don't get bored with it!

Here's our next weigh in:

Amie has lost 2 1/2 more pounds for a total of 53 pounds!!
Tom has lost 5 more pounds for a total of 48 pounds!!

We'll post some updated pics after we take some this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Excited to see you guys! Please bring with you some weight loss inspiration. And, I can share a few recipes if you're interested. I have several vegetarian ones that I love as does Dave. Even meat eaters will eat these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love the recipes! We're so excited! Brooklyn is all about Shrek these days, so I'm sure she'll love the party!

    ReplyDelete