Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weeks 10 & 11


It has been a busy couple of weeks. We are preparing for the installation of hardwood floors tomorrow. Today is "moving day." We'll pick up the u-haul truck and clear out the downstairs after church today. I am ready to say a huge "good bye" to this carpet! I'll post before and after photos once it is complete.

Brooklyn and I had a fantastic Spring Break week. We did lots of fun activities during our stay-cation. I think the most budget friendly and surprisingly fun for her was the library. She is at a great age to be excited about seeing all the books and interacting with the other kids. The week also included painting pottery, the Tennessee Aquarium, and the zoo. I cannot wait to take advantage of our zoo membership this summer. It is well worth the money! A lesson I learned from this week is how easy it is to go out and do something and be active. It's easy to stay at home and get into a rut. This week I looked forward to our next activity.




Tom and I continue to lose a few pounds. We are really looking forward to spring weather so we can get fresh air while getting the exercise in. And here are our numbers...

Over the past two weeks Tom has lost 3 pounds for a total of 32 pounds and I have lost 4 1/2 pounds for a total of 36 pounds!

1 comment:

  1. I brag on you guys all the time- keep it up!!! Glad you enjoyed your first SB!!!

    ReplyDelete